This is a request for records pursuant to state law as well as the terms of a written contract that is in force between the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and our company whereby our company provides the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s Department of athletics with a data and information service called Win AD (see www.winthropintelligence.com). The North Carolina Open Records Act requires a response time within a reasonable period of time. If access to the records I am requesting will take longer than that time period, please contact me to advise when I should expect copies or the ability to inspect the requested records.
- Pursuant to applicable authority, I am writing to request copies of the following “Documents” for the athletic department staff listed below:
- Current employment contract and salary (Letter of intent, form agreement, or applicable document / record which shows annual compensation and start/end date of employment). If an employee does not have a formal written agreement, please provide (ideally in a spreadsheet or table format): Name, Compensation, and Start/End Date (or write “At Will” if applicable).
- Pursuant to applicable authority, I am writing to request a copy of any contract or written agreement in force (i.e., signed, fully executed) for non-conference Football games listed below plus any additional non-conference games scheduled to be played between 2019 and 2035:
- Auburn University 09/12/2020
- Campbell University 11/04/2023
- East Tennessee State University 11/19/2022
- James Madison University 11/21/2020
- James Madison University 11/22/2025
- Liberty University 09/06/2031
- Liberty University 09/16/2028
- Liberty University 10/19/2024
- Mercer University 11/23/2019
- University of Central Florida 09/20/2025
- University of Central Florida 09/21/2024
- University of Minnesota 08/31/2024
- University of Minnesota 09/16/2023
- University of South Carolina 08/31/2019
- University of South Carolina 09/02/2023
- Wofford College 11/20/2021
If the requested records described above are available in electronic format (e.g., PDFs or CD), then I would prefer to receive the information in that format instead of paper copies. If you are able to email the records, I request all PDFs in a single WinZip file in the responsive email (no password protected files, please). If you are unable to email the records or you require an address to process this request, please find below my mailing address.
Thank you very much for your assistance. Please let me know if you have any questions, or require any other information to process this request in a timely manner.